Friday November 4

I started my day with a nice healthy breakfast at Sterlings.

I worked on my Spectrum Math while I waited for the library to open.

I love pancakes!

This is an oil painting of the Statue of Liberty at Sterlings.  I like it because it is very pretty.

I was typing a report on roly polys as pets.

This is the collection of library books I was studying this day.  Art, Science, Music, Photography, Countries.


I liked this book on Israel, the story was about how a mother's baby heartbeat started slowing down, but there was enough donations to help out and her baby's heartbeat started again and was saved




This is me learning about the Mozart Effect.  It is about the effect of music on the brain.  The reason I look so sad is because it is so touching.  I listened to Mozart CDs and studied Math while listening.  It helps a little to remember things.  My mom met Mr. Campbell and went to one of his presentations and concerts.
Earth Sciences:  30 Minutes  
Interest Science Reading:  1.5
Art Images:  35 Minutes
ALEKS: 20 Minutes
Math Visualizations:  1 Hour 10 minutes
Study Skills Papers:  10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment