Thurday, October 27th


This entry is being narrated to Mom and typed by Mom from Veta's notes from Thursday.

The above photo was entered & edited for creativity by Veta.

I arrived at the library at 1:12.  Then we copied my worksheets for my study skills book.

At 1:15 I started reading an American Girl magazine.  At 1:44 I stopped reading the magazine.

Today we mostly did our occupational education.  We talked about the kinds of things people need in their jobs.  As an example:  Doctors need to use math, capacity, perimeter and weight, things like that.

At 1:56 I was starting my Singapore math.  At 2:10 I was all done and I colored pages until 2:22.

Also we used Target Study Skills today and books we used were:  Kingfisher Science Encyclopedia, and Indian Tribes of North America.


At 2:59 I went to Rite Aid to get my flu vaccine.  And I looked at my blood pressure there.  We met Mr. & Mrs. Wallace at Rite Aid, Mr. Wallace invented the first CD in the world.  He was in his job a theoretical physicist with the Manhattan Project.  Mrs. Wallace was a coder of cards for computers back when they had holes in them to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment