Diary day 1

me eating lunch talking about lesson planing while working on my junie b jones book!











first we got on the bus
110 and Transferred to the 120 to get to homlink.At the assembly we saw a teacher wearing so many different colored wigs like blue hair,black hair,and red hair!The teacher was wearing the wigs because of Crazy Hair day coming up on Oct.31!Also i saw Middle schoolers,teachers,and highschoolers do musical chairs!Also middle schoolers won 2 rounds of the game!At the end the middle schoolers and highschoolers got candy.I bowonder what kind of candy they got?Many Students at homelink got awards one girl i think she got 2 awards!Maybe because we just got there we maybe missed most of the awards but oh well :(.Some of the Awards were Math,Foregin Language.







Heres me at lunch playing with my Junie B. Jones book in my Junie B Jones book you can draw and fill out what you think and fun games to do.If anywone asked i would totally reccommend the book!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment