October 31

Today I watched two videos about the Greek culture.

I took the 110 Route 2.20 route to get to the library.

I worked on my math spectrum book for one hour.

Then I worked on poetry for two hours.

After that I signed up for an account for math on online.

The site is called: Khan Academy I worked on that site for two hours.

Then I worked on drafting poetry for one hour.

After that we had a break.

That we talked about our day.

They ran into my friends mom and talked about arts class at their house on Mondays.

Then I worked on my blog.

Also, earlier today I looked at evidence, owls and other fantasies, 12 moons, DreamWorks, bird by bird ,West wind.   These are all books about poetry.



















I learned to listen to music while writing poetry I like listening to music while writing poetry and makes it very relaxing and calm.

Listening to music while doing poetry gives me lots of ideas write poetry.  Here's a little sample of my poetry.
Child freely dance in dark velvet devour.

No comments:

Post a Comment