Thursday Pictures


Posted by Picasa Here is me getting my Flu shot.This is why I got my flu shot.
I got my flu shot because protects me from getting the flu.
I was at Rite Aid in Richland, Washington.
My flu shot hurt a lot.
My flu shot costs $27.99.
The person who gave me my flu shot her name is Sade.   Sade is a pharmacist.
Every year I get a flu shot.
For a flu shot you can get either a nasal or a shot.
My side effects were redness, soreness, and my arm hurt where the injection was.
 Right before I was getting my flu shot, I met Mr. and Mrs.' Wallace.
Mr. Wallace was one of the inventors for the first CD in the world him and Mr. Wallace told me about on 1996 he built a robotic mouse and he won the world competition!  Mrs. Wallace was a coder for the computer cards.
While at Rite Aid.  I checked my blood pressure, one part of my blood pressure was normal and the other was a little high above normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment